Saturday, July 4, 2009

Change of plans

After some thought (actually there wasn't too much really), I have decided to use the Couch to 5km program rather then the Complete Running program. I have always enjoyed doing this program and did about 3 1/2 weeks of it before I gave up last time, but I have downloded Robert Ullrey's Couch to 5km podcasts. These podcasts are fantastic because Robert tells you when to walk and when to run and there is some decent music that goes along with it. I'll start week 2 of the program tomorrow which is:

Brisk 5 minute warm up walk. Then alternate 90 seconds of jogging for two minutes of running.

In other news, I learnt how to snowboard today! And I LOVE it! I have been wanting to learn for a long time and I took my 13 year old cousin along with me today. We had a two hour group lesson and then spent an hour just boarding by ourselves. I learnt how to do an Ollie and even jumped a tiny ramp. After I sell my horse I would love to get into snowboarding as a sport. Anyway, I need to head to bed. I am exhausted after a late night and then all the snowboarding.

No comments: